Kornelia Ninova Won the First Direct Election for Chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
Kornelia Ninova won the first direct election for chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) with 81.5% of the vote. One of her rivals, Kiril Dobrev (Ninova's deputy so far) won 14.9% of the vote.
The turnout was 67%. The list of voters included 80,236 names
"The election of the BSP chairperson was fair. The party’s election commission created equal conditions for all candidates. The elections were transparent for the media. Everyone could observe the election process without restrictions ", said Emil Voynov - Chairman of the party’s election commission./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In Iraq Pope Francis Calls for End to Violence and Extremism
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation
- » US Senators: Corruption Sours Our Relations with Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Says No to Russian Vaccine