Ministry of Economy and BSMEPA Present the First Mapping of Bulgarian Industry
- The Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises (BSMEPA) in partnership The Bulgarian Employers' Association Innovative Technologies (BRAIT) prepared a study of 14 of the leading industries in Bulgaria
- The maps of 14 industries with nearly 600 thousand employees show a turnover of 36 billion euros
- All maps are freely available in electronic format and for download at: bgindustrymap.com/bg/
The Ministry of Economy and the Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises will present the first mapping of the Bulgarian industry, prepared in partnership with the Bulgarian Employers' Association Innovative Technologies (BRAIT).
The event will be opened by the Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov, Executive Director of BSMEPA Boyko Takov and Lyubomir Stanislavov, Executive Director of BRAIT, and will present detailed information about the project, which presents databases and detailed maps of 14 pre-selected industries. in the country.
The mapping of the industry is freely available at https://bgindustrymap.com/bg/, and the site is designed specifically for the purpose of the project and allows the selection of one, several or all industries that are displayed on the map.
BG Industry Map also allows you to select companies by number of employees or turnover, search by company name in a selected sector, providing information about the UIC, number of employees, revenue and net result of each company. Printable maps are available in the download section.
The maps cover the following industries:
- Water and sea
- Renewable energy sources
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Tests Positive For COVID-19
- » WHO and Wikipedia in a Collaboration About COVID-19 Information
- » HSBC To Cut 300 Jobs in UK
- » New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
- » Turkey Sets New Daily Record of 2102 COVID-19 Cases
- » Bulgaria’s PM Borissov Met with US Assistant Secretary of State Clarke Cooper