Kindergarten Becomes Mandatory for 4-Year-Olds in Bulgaria from 2023
Kindergarten will become mandatory for 4-year-olds in Bulgaria. The requirement comes into force in 2023. This was decided by the deputies with changes in the Law on School and Preschool Education.
Until then, the municipalities are obliged to create conditions for conducting preschool education. It will be possible to hold it in kindergartens, but also in schools.
The children will go to school at the age of 4 only if there is no kindergarten in the settlement.
In an epidemic situation, training will be available online, but parents must also participate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today begins the New School Year for Bulgarian Students: Over 57,000 First-Graders Enter the Classrooms
- » Bulgaria: As of October 1, Students' Notes for Medical Excuse become Electronic
- » Bulgaria: 2000 Children from Ukraine will study in Schools and Kindergartens in Varna region
- » Bulgaria: Teacher Salaries will be Increased by 15%
- » A Moscow-Sponsored School in Bulgaria is Closing its Doors
- » The American Council for International Education - Bulgaria is looking for Host Families for Students from the USA