Mandatory Masks Indoor and Outdoor in Turkey
Masks are becoming mandatory in Turkey in all places except home. This is stated in a text from the Ministry of Interior of the country, containing the new measures to fight the coronavirus, Turkish television NTV reported. The document was sent to all district administrations to monitor compliance with the ordinance on the ground.
Mandatory wearing of protective masks is introduced not only indoors but also in open spaces such as parks, streets, beaches, gardens. The order is also valid for offices, public transport, factories and any other places except homes.
Restaurants, cafes and other entertainment establishments are not allowed to play music after 00:00. Standing passengers will not be allowed on public transport, the new rules say.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in France: Restrictions to Remain Until December
- » COVID-19: Poland Closes Bars and Restaurants
- » Germany Introduces Measures For Another Three Districts of Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in India: Coronavirus Has Infected More Than 7.6 Million
- » US Mortality Data Indicates COVID-19 Death Toll Nearly Double
- » Second Truce Attempt in Nagorno-Karabakh Failed as Fighting Continues