Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
Bulgaria is the country with the cheapest alcohol in the EU. Only in Romania the average price of alcoholic beverages is lower than in Bulgaria, according to Eurostat data for 2019.
Prices in Bulgaria are 79 percent of the European average (or about a fifth lower), and in the northern neighbors - 76%. In third place in terms of cheap alcohol is Hungary (80).
Price levels in European countries are compared to the EU average, which is considered to be 100. According to Eurostat estimates, the price of alcoholic beverages is more than twice as high in Finland (with a price level index of 191), followed by from Ireland (182) and Sweden (156)./Trud
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU
- » TME catalogue now includes Murata and Murata Power Solutions Products
- » Bulgarian Grain producers Sell below Cost: We are no longer talking about Profit, but about Smaller Losses
- » Business Adaptation - Casinos
- » Bulgarian Livestock Breeders have Warned that the Sector is on the Verge of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria has Exported Anti-Tank Missiles and Ammunition to the USA worth 13.5 million euros