COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases, 4274 Active Cases
96 are the new cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, registered for the past 24 hours. With them, the total number of infected exceeded 17 thousand. 3 358 tests were performed.
The largest number of newly infected is in the Burgas region - 22, followed by Blagoevgrad with 14 and Sofia - 13 people. No new infections were registered in 11 districts.
The hospital treats 755 people, 57 of whom are in serious condition in intensive care units.
The number of cured is already 12,132, and for the last 24 hours they are 86 people. The death toll is 6, bringing the total number to 671. The currently active cases are 4,247.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Travel Updates: Measures Extended to November 8
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Tests Positive For COVID-19
- » WHO and Wikipedia in a Collaboration About COVID-19 Information
- » HSBC To Cut 300 Jobs in UK
- » New Order: Bulgaria's Nightclubs To Be Half Full
- » Turkey Sets New Daily Record of 2102 COVID-19 Cases