Bulgaria: Increased Traffic Across the Country Due to the Three Weekends
Today is the last working day before three weekends. Increased traffic is expected across the country due to the long weekend.
It is possible to get long columns of cars on the border with Greece, as the border checkpoint "Kulata" is still the only possible one through which people can reach the Greek beaches.
Inspector Lachezar Bliznakov from the National Coordination Center for Road Safety announced that due to the expected increase in traffic in the series of several weekends around the Union Day, a police operation is planned. It aims to ensure normal traffic and strengthen control over drivers over the weekend, the interior ministry said./Trud
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 518 New Cases, Slight Increase of Fatalities
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov