Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for Heavy Rains in Four Districts
Yellow code for heavy rainfall was announced for four districts in Northeastern Bulgaria today. The warning is valid for the districts of Ruse, Razgrad, Silistra, Dobrich.
In the west, the clouds will break up to sunny weather and it will not rain.
Today it will be significantly cooler and windier. A moderate to strong northwest wind will blow cold air.
Maximum temperatures will be from 23 to 28 degrees. Less for the places from Northeastern Bulgaria.
The sea will be more cloudy today, except along the south coast. Rain and thunderstorms are expected around the afternoon.
On Saturday and Sunday the sun will be generous. Temperatures will be between 26 and 31 degrees. The new week will also start with more sun and no precipitation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » ETUC: Low Wages Leave 3 Million Workers in EU Without Heating, Bulgaria in Second Place
- » Skyrocketing Energy Prices Are Worse than Pandemic and Will Stay Longer
- » Census 2021 in Bulgaria: Beware of Scams!
- » Bulgaria's Energy and Water Regulator under Fire over Two-fold Increase in Power Prices
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses
- » Inflation Is Something Normal in Times of Economic Recovery