Bulgarian President Radev: I Have a Version of Constitution But After the Resignation of Governement
MPs must comply with the will of the people, and it is clear - immediate resignations, fair elections. This was stated to journalists by President Rumen Radev.
"It is cynical that the government, which trampled on the constitution, has the ambition to donate a new constitution," Radev said.
"This government has ended morally and it is time for it to end formally sooner. This government is an agony," the president added.
According to him, an expert cabinet will be a deception to the expectations of Bulgarians.
"I have a ready version of a constitution, but after seeing the resignations, this is the most important thing at the moment," Radev stressed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurouropean Parliament Prepares to Cut Ties wih Russia
- » Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) Reports steep Decline in Passengers
- » EU Scoffs at Balkan Mini Schengen
- » GERB Would again Become Bulgaria's First Poltical Force if Elections Were now - Gallup International
- » Bulgaria Restaurateurs Brace for Further Protests against Anti-covid Restrictions
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister