Ninth Bulgarian Medic, 33-Year-Old Cardiologist, Dies of COVID-19
33-year-old cardiologist from Blagoevgrad, Dr. Emil Vaklyov, who was infected with coronavirus, passed away this morning in Pirogov Hospital. He has been the ninth medic in Bulgaria who became victim of coronavirus infection since the beginning of the epidemic.
His father, general practitioner Musa Vaklyov, also died of Covid-19 two days ago. Emil Vaklyov's mother, who is a nurse, is in Pirogov's intensive care ward./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Increase in the Number of Hospitalized with COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Prince Philip, Husband of Queen Elizabeth, Died Aged 99
- » Adverse Reactions Reported after J&J Jab – US, Colorado
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: Anti-Epidemic Measures Should Be Extended Till End-May
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,957 Newly Infected, 136 Fatalities
- » CureVac Hope to Start Rollout of Their Vaccine in June – Company CEO