Ninth Bulgarian Medic, 33-Year-Old Cardiologist, Dies of COVID-19
33-year-old cardiologist from Blagoevgrad, Dr. Emil Vaklyov, who was infected with coronavirus, passed away this morning in Pirogov Hospital. He has been the ninth medic in Bulgaria who became victim of coronavirus infection since the beginning of the epidemic.
His father, general practitioner Musa Vaklyov, also died of Covid-19 two days ago. Emil Vaklyov's mother, who is a nurse, is in Pirogov's intensive care ward./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Health Minister Katsarov's Promised 1 Million Tests for Students turned out to be 168,800
- » Governor of New York has Issued a State of Emergency because of the New Covid Variant
- » Expert: News about New Variant “Omicron” are Concerning, but This is Not the End of the World
- » Pfizer and Moderna expect Data on Vaccine Protection against New Covid Variant Soon
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2488 New Cases, 105 Deaths, 21,482 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Bulgaria: Here is where you can get Vaccinated during the Weekend