Ninth Bulgarian Medic, 33-Year-Old Cardiologist, Dies of COVID-19
33-year-old cardiologist from Blagoevgrad, Dr. Emil Vaklyov, who was infected with coronavirus, passed away this morning in Pirogov Hospital. He has been the ninth medic in Bulgaria who became victim of coronavirus infection since the beginning of the epidemic.
His father, general practitioner Musa Vaklyov, also died of Covid-19 two days ago. Emil Vaklyov's mother, who is a nurse, is in Pirogov's intensive care ward./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 198 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 224 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 51 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Game-Changer: Swift Bacteria Identification Method to Cut Antibiotic Use
- » Timing Matters: 10-Hour Eating Window Enhances Mood and Hunger, Study Finds