European Parliament Will Discuss the Situation in Bulgaria
The Group for Monitoring Democracy, the Rule of Law and Fundamental Rights of the European Parliament will discuss the situation in Bulgaria at a closed session today.
Deputy Chief Prosecutor Krassimira Filipova, Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and Deputy Minister of Justice Desislava Ahladova will be heard.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Kristalina Georgieva Wins Recognition as One of 100 Most Influential Women
- » Bulgaria Takes EU Lead as Best Country for Working Women
- » Bulgaria’s Ivailo Kalfin Becomes Director of Eurofound
- » EU Prosecutor Brushed off Seven out of Ten Bulgarian Delegated Candidates
- » DW: Boyko Borissov Claims He Copes with Pandemic Best of All - Is it True?
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister to Take Part in Video Conference of European Council