Sweden Revokes Its Recommendation Not to Travel to Bulgaria, Romania and the Netherlands
Sweden today withdrew a recommendation to its citizens not to travel, except for urgent reasons, to the Netherlands, Bulgaria and Romania, Reuters reported.
Earlier, the country withdrew the recommendation not to travel to Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Switzerland, Spain, Czech Republic, Germany , Hungary, the Vatican and Austria.
A statement on the Foreign Ministry's website recommended not to travel to the UK, other EU countries or Schengen (other than those mentioned above) for non-essential reasons until 9 September,
and the recommendation not to travel to the rest of the world until November 15./Trud
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Direct Flights between Albania and Bulgaria start on August 1
- » Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes Placed in Dark Red COVID Zone
- » EasyJet with Routes to 30 Countries in August
- » Tourists from Romania 46.7 Percent of All EU Visitors to Bulgaria
- » Tourism Industry Fears Decline in Number of Tourists in August
- » New Rules for Travel by Ferry to the Greek Islands