Ukraine Closes Its Borders to Foreigners
The Ukrainian government will close the state border to foreigners by the end of September, Prime Minister Denis Shmigal said. He noted that this decision was made due to the situation with the coronavirus pandemic, BGNES reports.
"In connection with the level of diseases, we must protect our fellow citizens and show responsibility to our foreign partners," said the head of the cabinet.
Only those who have a residence permit or are members of international or humanitarian missions can enter Ukraine.
According to the latest data, during the epidemic in Ukraine about 110,000 people were infected with the coronavirus, 2,354 patients died. The previous day, the government proposed extending the country's quarantine until November.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Prepares Mission to Clean Space Garbage
- » China Stops Expeditions to Everest due to Transmission of the Coronavirus from Nepal
- » Deadliest Day in Gaza since Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Begun
- » China Landed Rover on Mars
- » Italy Ready to Reopen for Foreign Tourists
- » Russian Orthodox Church Pleas Reduction of Abortions to Fight Demographic Crisis