Bulgaria: Political Consultations on Changes to the Constitution Begin
The necessary 121 votes for the submission of a draft of a new Constitution will be collected, says MP of the National Front for the Salvation of Bulgaria, Valentin Kasabov. After the end of the National Meeting of the Prosecutor's Office, to which he was a guest, he commented that Bulgaria really needed a new beginning and it was time to rethink old values. According to him, however, the question was whether 161 votes would be collected "to launch the relevant changes".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fidel Castro's Brother Raul Steps Down in Cuba
- » Russia Expels 10 US Diplomats in Response to US Moves
- » Bulgarian Health Minister Insists Disbanding COVID-19 Task Force “Makes Sense”
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov Breaks Silence, Comments on Majority Voting and GERB
- » HOT NEWS: Mysterious Non-Paper Mulling Border Changes in Western Balkans Creates Storm in Brussels
- » Bulgaria: New Parliament to Establish Investigating Committee to Probe into Borissov’s Government