Fitch Confirmes Bulgaria's Long-Term Credit Rating - ‘BBB’
The international rating agency Fitch Ratings has confirmed Bulgaria's long-term credit rating - ‘BBB’ with a stable outlook. International experts say that thanks to fiscal stability and the accumulated surplus - the country's economy withstands the pressure caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Our entry into the waiting room of the Eurozone and the Banking Union is also reported as a positive fact.
The news was also commented by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on his Facebook account.
"International experts report that thanks to fiscal stability and accumulated surplus, our economy is withstanding the pressure. "Our entry into the waiting room of the Eurozone and the Banking Union also contributes to maintaining fiscal stability against the background of growing political uncertainty," said the Prime Minister.
"I have said many times that a crisis is looming that will be severe and protracted. These data show us that we are on the right track. And they motivate us to work even harder to meet the challenges. With another positive expert assessment of the authoritative international agency, we are responding to the criticism of us, "Borissov added on his official profile on social networks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021
- » Best eWallets To Use Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Belgian KBC Bought the Business of Raiffeisen Bank International
- » On the Day After Elections, Bulgaria will Draw a New Debt of Half a Billion Levs