Earthquake 3.9 Magnitute Near Bulgaria's City Stara Zagora
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.9 on the Richter scale was felt in the region of Stara Zagora, BGNES reported. The earthquake was registered exactly at 13:00.
It is felt by residents of Stara Zagora, the same is said by people from Kazanlak.
The epicenter is 75 km northeast of Plovdiv and 26 km southeast of Stara Zagora. The outbreak is 2 kilometers deep, according to the European Center for Seismology.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Live: What are the Challenges and Opportunities for Climate and Green Deal Policies
- » Deforestation of Brazil's Amazon Reaches 12 years High
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow across the Country, Snowfalls and Hard Wind
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow in Northern and Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » Another Earthquake in Turkey, No casualties Reported