Earthquake 3.9 Magnitute Near Bulgaria's City Stara Zagora
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.9 on the Richter scale was felt in the region of Stara Zagora, BGNES reported. The earthquake was registered exactly at 13:00.
It is felt by residents of Stara Zagora, the same is said by people from Kazanlak.
The epicenter is 75 km northeast of Plovdiv and 26 km southeast of Stara Zagora. The outbreak is 2 kilometers deep, according to the European Center for Seismology.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Temperatures are Dropping, Dangerous Weather in half of Bulgaria
- » At least 3,000 Dead Dolphins in the Black Sea – Military Sonars Blind them
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » Storm in Sofia, Underpasses Flooded
- » The Astronomical Summer begins Today
- » Bulgaria: The Most Polluting Cars Out of the Center of Sofia during Winter