Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
A specialized police operation to combat domestic crime, human trafficking, migratory pressure and smuggling began this morning in Vratsa, Krivodol and the villages of Nefela, Devene, Banitsa and Osen. Employees of ODMVR-Vratsa and the Zonal Gendarmerie in Montana are taking part in the action.
People with two or more pending cases will also be checked. The action is under the supervision of the District Prosecutor's Office in Vratsa.
There is also a special operation against domestic crime in the Municipality of Garmen. An action against the distribution of drugs is taking place in the Vidin village of General Marinovo, against illegal logging - in the village of Archar, and in terms of excise duties - in the village of Gradets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia