Charter Program for German Tourists in Varna Canceled One Month Earlier
The season for the Germans for the destination Varna ended with the last charter flights, which will bring back the tourists. This is the opinion of representatives of a German concern, which includes large tour operators.
According to them, the forecast for next summer is not optimistic, because there are no registrations for the 2021 season yet. The charter program was terminated one month early. The reason is that Germany has put Varna and Dobrich on the travel ban list due to the increased number of people infected with Covid-19. In the area of these cities are Bulgaria's largest resorts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
- » Tourism Trends: Travels Fall by 23,6 Percent in the Third Trimester of 2020
- » Greece Shuts Some Land Borders, Makaza-Nimfea Checkpoint Lets through Only Trucks