Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
Murder near Sofia. A brother and sister were found dead at 8 pm last night in the village of Zhelyava. They are 52 and 54 years old.
Police are investigating a double homicide. So far, the Ministry of Interior has not announced how the crime took place. According to NOVA, the victims were attacked with a knife.
By late last night, police had blocked the streets to the family home. There were inspections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria