Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
More than 700 prosecutors and investigators from Bulgaria are gathering at a national meeting on Monday.
The topic of the meeting is "Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office in order to prevent the risk of serious violation of the rule of law according to Art. 7 of the Treaty on European Union ”.
The forum will be open to the media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) Reports steep Decline in Passengers
- » Bulgaria Restaurateurs Brace for Further Protests against Anti-covid Restrictions
- » What Is in Focus of Bulgaria's New Interim Government
- » Political Parties Do Not Disclose Their Presidential Candidates for Fear of Unleashing Smear Campaign
- » Bulgaria's Labor Market during Pandemic as Reflected by Tuk-Tam Career Hive Forum
- » Current Anti-Covid Measures are Here to Stay, despite Protests