Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
More than 700 prosecutors and investigators from Bulgaria are gathering at a national meeting on Monday.
The topic of the meeting is "Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office in order to prevent the risk of serious violation of the rule of law according to Art. 7 of the Treaty on European Union ”.
The forum will be open to the media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Rosen Rapchev: Road Accidents in Bulgaria Decrease by Nearly 25%
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Andrew’s Day, Young Girls Guess Whom They Will Marry
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November
- » NCTC to Discuss Plan for Reconstruction and Sustainability Tomorrow, November 27
- » Court Rules: Atanas Bobokov Released on Record BGN 2 Million Bail