Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
More than 700 prosecutors and investigators from Bulgaria are gathering at a national meeting on Monday.
The topic of the meeting is "Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office in order to prevent the risk of serious violation of the rule of law according to Art. 7 of the Treaty on European Union ”.
The forum will be open to the media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea