Bulgaria: GERB Submitted the Draft for a New Constitution to the Parliament
The chairwoman of the GERB parliamentary group, Daniela Daritkova, has submitted a draft of a new Constitution to the parliament's office.
The document was sent to the chairmen of all parliamentary groups in the 44th National Assembly and to independent deputies, the party's press office said.
GERB invites to talks and consultations on the presented project all parliamentary groups in order to reach a broad agreement among MPs to convene a Grand National Assembly. Invitations for formal consultations will be sent early next week./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurouropean Parliament Prepares to Cut Ties wih Russia
- » Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) Reports steep Decline in Passengers
- » EU Scoffs at Balkan Mini Schengen
- » GERB Would again Become Bulgaria's First Poltical Force if Elections Were now - Gallup International
- » Bulgaria Restaurateurs Brace for Further Protests against Anti-covid Restrictions
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister