Bulgaria: GERB Submitted the Draft for a New Constitution to the Parliament
The chairwoman of the GERB parliamentary group, Daniela Daritkova, has submitted a draft of a new Constitution to the parliament's office.
The document was sent to the chairmen of all parliamentary groups in the 44th National Assembly and to independent deputies, the party's press office said.
GERB invites to talks and consultations on the presented project all parliamentary groups in order to reach a broad agreement among MPs to convene a Grand National Assembly. Invitations for formal consultations will be sent early next week./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Financial Times: Bulgaria Joins Europe’s “Аwkward” Squad
- » Belarus - Over 300 Protesters Arrested after this Weekend's Protest Against Lukashenko
- » Rosen Rapchev: Road Accidents in Bulgaria Decrease by Nearly 25%
- » Jens Stoltenberg: Trans-Atlantic Relations between Allies Will Improve
- » Russia Sends Medical Aid to Nagorny Karabakh, Military Doctors Help Civilians
- » Iran’s Top Nuclear Scientist to Be Buried Today