5.1-Magnitute Earthquake Strikes Greece on the South of Athens
An earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale shook the island of Hydra, south of Athens, on Monday morning.
According to Athens National Observatory’s Geodynamics Institute the quake’s epicentre was located 53 km south-southeast of Hydra and 119 km south of Athens.
The tremor was felt in several areas of Attica region. There have been no reports so far of injuries or damage./Greek Reporter
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow across the Country, Snowfalls and Hard Wind
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow in Northern and Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » Another Earthquake in Turkey, No casualties Reported
- » 245 White-headed Vultures Live along the Arda River
- » Minister of Environment: Bulgaria Is in for Serious Water Crisis