Protesters Blockes the Ministry of Justice in Bulgaria
Protesters led by the leader of the "Boec" (Fighter) party Georgi Georgiev blocked the entrance of the Ministry of Justice.
They insist on a meeting with Justice Minister Danail Kirilov.
The demonstrators got into an argument with the security of the building after it became clear that the Minister of Justice has not yet come to work, BGNES reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nova: The Biden administration is not considering sanctions against Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM: The time of the untouchables is over
- » US Congresswoman does not rule out sanctions against Bulgaria over North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM on his future visit to North Macedonia: I come with readiness for a new beginning
- » 30 years ago Bulgaria was first in the world to recognize the independence of North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM: There will be no shock increase in electricity bills after the moratorium falls