Protesters Blockes the Ministry of Justice in Bulgaria
Protesters led by the leader of the "Boec" (Fighter) party Georgi Georgiev blocked the entrance of the Ministry of Justice.
They insist on a meeting with Justice Minister Danail Kirilov.
The demonstrators got into an argument with the security of the building after it became clear that the Minister of Justice has not yet come to work, BGNES reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Boyko Borissov will not be an MP in the New Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Parts of Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint declared a National Security Object
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s President: The Voters clearly told the Politicians that Dialogue is Needed
- » “Democratic Bulgaria” wants Military Aid for Ukraine in the first days of the New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: "Vazrazhdane" will Not Support a Cabinet with a Мandate from another party