Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 146 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19, 11836 Total
146 are the new cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria when 3,955 PCR tests were performed in the last 24 hours. This brings their total number to 11,836.
77 are newly treated, two people have died, according to the Unified Information Portal. The most infected are in Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 44 Newly Registered Cases, 18863 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests