Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 270 Newly Registered Cases in 5582 PCR Tests
270 are the new cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria in 5 582 PCR tests performed in the last 24 hours. This is shown by the data of the Unified Information Portal. Thus, the total number of confirmed cases since the beginning of the pandemic is 11,690.
146 were newly treated, 9 people died.
778 are infected in hospitals, 42 of them in intensive care units.
Most cases are in Blagoevgrad, Ruse, Sofia and Plovdiv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus