Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
According to the Bulgarian embassy in Rome, the Italian authorities are extending by the order, which introduced a two-week quarantine for citizens who have resided in Bulgaria and Romania in the previous 14 days, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced.
The previous order expired on July 31, the current one is extended by 10 days.
The 14-day quarantine also applies to citizens who have transited through Bulgaria and Romania in the previous two weeks.
Exceptions to the quarantine are only provided for the crews and the traveling staff of vehicles - trucks, planes, trains, ships. / dariknews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation