One of the Queen’s Bodyguards Has Been Arrested for Cocaine Possession
ONE of the Queen’s elite bodyguards has been arrested on suspicion of cocaine possession.
Private Jack Prescott, 19, was said to have had nine bags of suspected Class A drugs among his possessions.
The Coldstream Guardsman was arrested on Tuesday by Royal Military Police, who searched his room and car at Wellington Barracks, near Buckingham Palace.
They allegedly unearthed five suspected bags of cocaine and four of ketamine, a powerful horse sedative.
It came after traces of white powder were reportedly found in the guardroom toilets in St James’s Palace, where Pte Prescott had been on duty.
A source said: “Another soldier found the drugs in a cleaning box, where they keep polish, cloths and brushes to keep their uniforms gleaming. / thesun.co.uk
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24