Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands
There will be quarantine hotels in the two large Black Sea resorts "Sunny Beach" and "Golden Sands". This was announced after a meeting with the industry by the new Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova.
According to her, negotiations are currently underway with hotel owners who have not yet opened this summer season.
"At the moment, my position is that this should be provided at the expense of the country. I am currently negotiating and talking regarding financial security ", said Mariana Nikolova, Minister of Tourism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation