Bulgaria: Protesters Will Block the Trakia Highway Near Stara Zagora Today
Protesters will block the Trakia highway near Stara Zagora today at 6:30 p.m. This became clear from an event on Facebook entitled "Highway without a way out". The meeting point is the parking lot of the "Ezeroto" in Stara Zagora.
The protesters will come together with three strong demands: the resignation of the government, the resignation of Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev and early parliamentary elections.
Trakia is the main highway that connects the capital with the Black Sea coast. The traffic is very busy, especially during the summer season and on Friday afternoons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU to Buy 200 Million Doses of the Potential COVID-19 Vaccine From Johnson & Johnson
- » New Study Suggests That Almost Two Thirds of the Bulgarians Are Smokers
- » Eight Stations of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Will be Launched by the End of August
- » Greek Scientists Expect Second Wave as Coronavirus Cases Spike Among Younger Generation
- » The Details Known About the Russian Vaccine "Sputnik V"
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History