Free Bottles of Water in Bulgaria’s Capital Sofia Due to Hot Weather
Bottles of free mineral water will be distributed today at two locations in the center - St. Nedelya Square and the National Palace of Culture. The water will be handed out at 13:00 until the quantities are exhausted.
We remind you that earlier it became clear that today there will be a yellow and orange code for the whole country. Maximum temperatures today will be between 33 and 38 degrees, in some places up to 40 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects