Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
New measures against coronavirus in the North of England. Manchester, Leicester and Yorkshire are under blockade due to a jump in cases.
Meetings between people who do not live in the same household are prohibited. So far, visits to restaurants and bars are not limited.
And the Minister of Health stated that this is necessary due to non-observance of the social distance.
The measures, which affect more than 4 million people, went into effect at midnight. Additional police units will be mobilized to comply./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: US Reached 250 Million Administered Vaccine Shots
- » EU Declares Plan to Cut Dependency on China
- » British Ships Will Patrol Sea Around Jersey after Post-Brexit Tensions Between UK and France
- » Facebook Yet to Decide on Trump Account Ban
- » COVID-19: Emirate of Abu Dhabi Will Quarantine Arriving Bulgarians with Tracking Bracelet
- » World Marked International Worker's Day