Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 265 Newly Registered Cases on July 31, 11420 Total
For the last 24 hours, 265 new coronavirus infections have been registered in Bulgaria with 6,639 PCR tests. This is shown by the data from the Unified Information Portal.
Six more people lost the battle with the disease, and 202 people were cured in the last 24 hours. There are 34 patients in intensive care units. Most new cases of the infection were registered in Sofia - 51 people.
To date, the total number of infected in our country is 11,420 people, recovered from the disease are 6,173 and died 374./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus