Bulgarian President Vetoed Changes to the Mineral Resources Act
The president vetoed changes to the Mineral Resources Act, passed eight days ago. Rumen Radev disagrees with certain provisions in the law on concessions for extraction of mineral resources.
The president is challenging third-party resources, extending the rights of concessionaires, extending deadlines and environmental risks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Council: The European Union Must Use Nuclear Power to Ensure its Energy Independence
- » Grace Period for the Introdution of a "Green Certificate" has expired. From Today Controls Begin
- » Director of Hospital: More and More Young People and Children Suffer a Severe COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Expect a Difficult Winter Season
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria is Starting to Rise
- » Bulgarian Financier and TISP MP: The "Green Certificate" can Slow Down the Economy