Bulgaria: Five More Countries Can Enter Bulgaria After Negative PCR Tests
"At the request of the tourism industry, tourists from Moldova, Serbia, Kuwait, Israel and Northern Macedonia will be allowed on the territory of Bulgaria. They will have to provide a PCR test performed 72 hours before their arrival here." This was announced by the chairman of the NFSB Valeri Simenov.
"This will be a very serious help for our hoteliers, who currently need foreigners to fill their capacity," he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourist Season in Greece Officially Opened, See What Entry Rules Are
- » Greece Is Cautiously Optimistic about Tourism Recovery This Summer
- » EU Tourism Summit to Decide on Sector’s Transformation and Sustainability
- » EU: Draconian Restrictions on Travel from India To Contain Spread of Lethal Covid-19 Strain
- » London’s Heathrow Re-Directs Flights to Other British Airports to Ease Pressure on Border Services
- » San Marino Lures Tourists with Russian Vaccine for EUR 50