Bulgaria: Five More Countries Can Enter Bulgaria After Negative PCR Tests
"At the request of the tourism industry, tourists from Moldova, Serbia, Kuwait, Israel and Northern Macedonia will be allowed on the territory of Bulgaria. They will have to provide a PCR test performed 72 hours before their arrival here." This was announced by the chairman of the NFSB Valeri Simenov.
"This will be a very serious help for our hoteliers, who currently need foreigners to fill their capacity," he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Court of Auditors Launches Probe into Potential Violation of Air Passenger Rights
- » UK Ambassador to Bulgaria: British Tourists Will Enjoy Bulgarian Sunny Resorts Again
- » Greece: Direct Ferries Again Connect Thessaloniki with Aegean Islands
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Sector Workers Stage Protest in Sofia
- » Cyprus Starts Easing Lockdown Stepwise, Airports Resume Work
- » EU Leaders Agree on Introduction of Vaccine Passports by Summer 2021