Travel Update: New Rules for Bulgarians Traveling to Austria
New rules for Bulgarians traveling to Austria. As of today, to enter the country, they must show a negative PCR test for COVID-19.
It must not be older than 3 days. A medical certificate in German or English is also required.
If they do not have these documents, the Bulgarians will be quarantined for 10 days in Austria.
Coronavirus Travel Update: Which Countries Have Travel Restriction for Bulgarians Upon Entry
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Before the Start of the Season: What are the Prices of Tickets for the Ski Area in Bansko
- » Travel in Europe Will Not Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels by 2024
- » Winter Tourism in Bulgaria: Will a Green Certificate be Required for the Ski Areas?
- » Bulgaria: The Ski Season will be More Expensive this Year
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year
- » The US Considers Inclusion of Four Countries, Including Bulgaria, in the Visa-Free Travel Program