Travel Update: New Rules for Bulgarians Traveling to Austria
New rules for Bulgarians traveling to Austria. As of today, to enter the country, they must show a negative PCR test for COVID-19.
It must not be older than 3 days. A medical certificate in German or English is also required.
If they do not have these documents, the Bulgarians will be quarantined for 10 days in Austria.
Coronavirus Travel Update: Which Countries Have Travel Restriction for Bulgarians Upon Entry
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hospitality Industry: Entry Visas for Russian Tourists Will Save Tourism Season in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians Are Divided on Vaccination Passports – Gallup International
- » Bulgaria: Tourism Season in Peril, Hotels Bookings Being Cancelled En Masse
- » Thirteen EU Member States Reach Agreement on Vaccination Passport, Bulgaria Among Them
- » Airlines Lash out at UK Government over Travel Restrictions
- » UK's Boris Johnson Hopes International Travel to Restart from Mid-May