Bulgaria: Nightclubs and Public Gatherings Allowed Again
Restrictions on nightclubs are abolished in compliance with all anti-epidemic measures. No more than one person per square meter will be allowed in the discos and clubs. In addition, at the entrance the staff will measure the temperature of the customers.
Group celebrations indoors and outdoors are also allowed, with no limit on the number of guests.
The new order of the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev comes after a meeting with restaurant owners and comes into force tomorrow. The industry was asked to talk to the health authorities after days of crowds of people in the squares who did not comply with the anti-epidemic measures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Will Seek a Fair Update of Pensions, Third Month in a Row All 2.1 Million Pensioners Will Receive a Supplement
- » 2020 Rule of Law Report: The Level of Perceived Judicial Independence in Bulgaria Remains Low
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria May Purchase Eight More F-16 Block 70 Aircrafts From Lockheed Martin
- » Bulgaria's Council of Ministers and Political Parties Fined for Non-Compliance With Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Bulgaria: Residents of 22 Town Halls and 2 Municipalities Elect a Mayor
- » Bulgaria:The Morbidity of COVID-19 Decreases, PM Resumes Weekly Media Briefings