July 13: 7252 Total Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 77 New
77 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria in 24 hours. There is only one deceased, announced the Unified Information Portal.
With this, the number of infected in our country increased to 7252 people, 3319 were cured and 268 died.
There are 3655 active cases. In the last 24 hours, 1198 new PCR tests have been performed in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Vaccine: AstraZeneca and Oxford University Seek Approval after 'Effective' Trials
- » National Operative Staff Holds Extraordinary Briefing. Will Anti-COVID Measures Be Tightened?
- » Bulgarian Hospital Workers Association Creates New Portal for Medical Professionals
- » COVID-19: Mouthwash Can Kill Virus in 30 Seconds
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1123 Newly Registered Cases, 60 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2279 New Case, Record Number of Cured People per Day