COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
The good news is that no patients have died in the last 24 hours
There are 211 new cases of coronavirus in 2,806 PCR tests, according to the Unified Information Portal. 94 of the newly registered cases are in Sofia.
3 patients were accommodated in intensive care units. Three people were cured in the last 24 hours, no one died. The active cases are 3 597.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 44 Newly Registered Cases, 18863 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests