The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue
The queue at the Kulata border checkpoint is almost four kilometers long. From the early hours of the day, a long column forms, in which cars dramatically exceed the number of trucks.
The heavy traffic was until 1 o'clock and started at 6 o'clock on Friday morning. Police remain on duty to prevent traffic jams.
The number of Romanian and Serbian tourists is very large. This leads to a long delay and the border authorities explain the situation - The reason is that the border crossings between Greece and Northern Macedonia are closed.
The rule for random checking of QR codes continues to apply on Friday.
Unlike foreign tourists, there is a lot of tension among Bulgarians caused by the long wait. While crossing the border took 2 hours in the morning, later it took more than 3. Cars move about 15-20 meters in 15 minutes. / Nova Tv
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List
- » Bulgaria Supports Tour Guides with BGN 3 Million
- » NSI: Holidays and Excursions of Foreigners in Bulgaria Decreased by Over 85% in July