5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
A strong earthquake was felt in eastern Turkey. According to the European Seismological Center, it has a magnitude of 5.3 on the Richter scale.
The quake's epicenter was in Van County. It was registered at 13.03. At the moment there are no data on casualties or material damage, reported Nova Tv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Eruption of Volcano in Spain Can Last up to Three Months
- » A Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Off the Coast of Nicaragua
- » Tanker Ship Stranded off Bulgarian Coast near Park "Yailata"
- » Mystery: Woman Found on Inaccessible Island and Doesn't Know How She Got There
- » Tornado Hit Bulgaria Village Orlov dol
- » Three Bulgarians Confirmed Dead in Helicopter Crash in Africa