5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
A strong earthquake was felt in eastern Turkey. According to the European Seismological Center, it has a magnitude of 5.3 on the Richter scale.
The quake's epicenter was in Van County. It was registered at 13.03. At the moment there are no data on casualties or material damage, reported Nova Tv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man Dead after Crashing into a Roadside House
- » Four Injured in Fire Incident in Berlin Metro
- » Terror Attack: At Least Four Dead in Shooting at Vienna Synagogue
- » Death Toll from Earthquake in Western Turkey Rises to 49
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna