Etna Volcano Erupted Again
Etna, the word’s most active volcano, erupted and threw into the air a pillar of ash 4.5 km high into the sky in Sicily
Volcanologists and seismologists have detected volcanic activity in a crater on the southeastern slope of Mount Etna at night.
The ashes were erupting for three hours.
The volcano is now under surveillance. /vesti.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24