Etna Volcano Erupted Again
Etna, the word’s most active volcano, erupted and threw into the air a pillar of ash 4.5 km high into the sky in Sicily
Volcanologists and seismologists have detected volcanic activity in a crater on the southeastern slope of Mount Etna at night.
The ashes were erupting for three hours.
The volcano is now under surveillance. /vesti.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Future of Bitcoin in Bulgaria
- » Where and When We Will be Able to Travel for the Rest of 2020
- » Bulgaria's Establishment of State Oil Company is Approved at First Reading
- » 9% VAT for Restaurants, Books and Children's goods in Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Turkey Will Resume Flights to Bulgaria as of June 10