Mostly Sunny, the Temperatures are Rising in Bulgaria
Today it will be mostly sunny with temporary increases in cloudiness. There will be a light to moderate wind from the northwest. The maximum temperatures will be between 18 and 23 degrees, in Sofia - around 19, according to the NIMH forecast.
The atmospheric pressure will be slightly higher than the average for the month. During the day it will remain almost unchanged.
A moderate and strong northwest wind will blow over the mountains. It will be mostly sunny with temporary increases in cloudiness.
The temperature of the sea water is 12-15 C
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 25° and 30°C
- » Five Climbers Die in Elbrus, Europe's Highest Peak in Russian Caucasus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures 21°-26°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy and Little Sun Today
- » Unprecedentedly Powerful Earhquake Rocks Australia, Causes Damages in Melbourne
- » Air Pollution Kills 14,000 Bulgarians Every Year