Mostly Sunny, the Temperatures are Rising in Bulgaria
Today it will be mostly sunny with temporary increases in cloudiness. There will be a light to moderate wind from the northwest. The maximum temperatures will be between 18 and 23 degrees, in Sofia - around 19, according to the NIMH forecast.
The atmospheric pressure will be slightly higher than the average for the month. During the day it will remain almost unchanged.
A moderate and strong northwest wind will blow over the mountains. It will be mostly sunny with temporary increases in cloudiness.
The temperature of the sea water is 12-15 C
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain