36 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Total 1865
During the past 24hrs, 1397 samples were tested for COVID-19. Of these, 54 gave a positive result, as yesterday / May 7, at 5 pm / 18 of them were announced, and this morning 36 were confirmed. This information was presented by the Secretary of the National Operational Headquarters Assoc. Prof. Dimo Dimov, the Ministry of Health announced.
The cases of COVID-19 registered in Bulgaria so far are 1865. The death cases are 84, and 401 people have recovered.
The cases of the new coronavirus proven during the last 24 hours / 54 in total / are distributed by districts as follows: Blagoevgrad - 3; Varna - 2; Pazardzhik - 3; Pleven - 4; Plovdiv - 1; Silistra - 1; Sliven - 2; Sofia - 28; Stara Zagora - 1; Yambol - 9.
355 patients with confirmed coronavirus infection were hospitalized. 43 of them are in intensive care units or clinics.
201 doctors and nurses are infected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Countries Pause Johnson & Johnson Vaccine over Rare Blood Clots
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,944 Newly Infected, 127 Fatalities
- » Germany to Step on “Emergency Break” to Curb Third Wave of Coronavirus Infections
- » Shots from Different Vaccines Should Not Be Mixed Says WHO Representative in Bulgaria
- » Covid-19 Death Toll in Europe Surpassed One Million
- » WHO: Coronavirus Pandemic Is Far from Being Over