Seasonal Workers Blocked in France on May 5th are Returning to Bulgaria
The 70 Bulgarian seasonal workers blocked at the Paris airport on May 5th, will be returned to Bulgaria, but it is unclear if all of them will be boarded by Bulgaria Air.
Bulgarian citizens remained blocked at the Paris airport for more than 24 hours. They complained that their documents and telephone numbers had been taken from the French border authorities.
Yesterday, the Foreign Ministry quoted the ban on seasonal workers in France, which has been in force since April 8, as the reason for the situation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is in the Top 50 Most Visited Countries in Google Street View in 2021
- » 1/3 of the Signals for Dangerous Foods in the EU are from Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 316 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Author is Nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature
- » Bulgaria: By the End of May 7,000 Ukrainian Refugees will be Moved from Varna to other Cities
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia