Japan Extended the State of Emergency until 31 May
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe announced today that the state of emergency due to the coronavirus in Japan will be extended until May 31, France Press reported.
According to the government, it is still early to abolish measures introduced to limit the spread of the virus.
"I will extend the period of the state of emergency until May 31,' says Abe. ... the period of the state of emergency I declared on April 7 until May 31. The area covered is all prefectures in the nation," Shinzo Abe said," Abe said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Expanded the List of High-Risk Destinations for COVID-19
- » Czech Government Declares a State of Emergency Due to COVID-19
- » 2,300 Armenian Soldiers Killed, Wounded in Clashes, Claims Azerbaijani Defence Ministry
- » Trump Calls NYT Report on Tax Avoidance 'Fake News'
- » Global COVID-19 Deaths Surpass 990,000
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones