Wearing of Masks in Public Places not Mandatory as of May 1
The mandatory wearing of face masks and other protective clothing at open-air public places has been revoked by an order issued by Bulgaria's Health Minister Kiril Ananiev, Bulgaria's Healthcare Ministry has announced, BNR reported.
However, at such public places, including parks, streets and public transport stops, etc, citizens are required to keep to social distancing regulations and when in contact with other people, they need to wear a mask or another piece of protective covering for the nose and mouth.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Here is Where You can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”
- » COVID-19: Germany Declares Bulgaria and Croatia High-Risk Countries
- » Bulgarians who Had COVID, established by Antigen Test, can Download “Green Pass” on Monday
- » 89% of Intubated Patients with COVID-19 in Greece are Unvaccinated
- » WHO: Between 80,000 and 180,000 Medics have Lost the Battle with COVID-19